Since 1906 Beelman Truck Co. has provided dependable, reliable service in bulk Transportation. With 625 power units and more than 70 million miles last year, it is no surprise that Beelman Truck Co. is number one in the dry bulk business. Beelman Truck Co. is conveniently located just outside St. Louis, Missouri at the intersection of Highway 255 and Route 15. Beelman Truck co. is looking for a Fleet Maintenance Manager that will be responsible for overseeing our fleet of over 625 trucks, 1000 trailers, maintenance shops, parts, warranty program and our team of shop technicians and maintenance foremen.
- Implements and monitors company procedures to ensure parts are purchased through national accounts. Monitors the purchasing and takes corrective action when out of compliance.
- Responsible for monitoring parts inventories, fuel inventories, receipts and processing of PO’s for payment of parts, outside labor and repairs.
- Responsible for monitoring warranty claims and the warranty returns process.
- Responsible for training safety programs for maintenance employees, OSHA, EPA, and forklift certification.
- Ensures the shop meets all government regulations (State and Federal EPA, OSHA)
- Leads estimates and bids for repairs of equipment outsourced.
- Responsible for building and yard maintenance to ensure the shop is equipped adequately and safely.
- Responsible for the completion of OEM recalls on their assigned equipment and equipment repaired at their facility.
- Responsible for the preventative maintenance of all fleet equipment.
- Needs to increase uptime and reduce outsourcing and communicates high cost areas.
- Performs periodic onsite inspections at their yards and customer locations to evaluate the success of their Shop Operations maintenance program.
- Interacts with all departments to measure maintenance performance; make corrective action recommendations based on findings.
- Participates in field maintenance cost reduction programs and interacts effectively with company and departmental personnel.
- Conduct and/or coordinate reviews of SOP programs and policies to ensure appropriate support is provided to their shop
- ASE certification in diesel and at least three (3) years of experience as a Maintenance Manager or Maintenance Supervisor for a large fleet of vehicles of multiple site locations.
- Experience with TMT/Transman
- Strong advanced diagnostics experience using factory diagnostic tools and software.
- Good understanding of and experience recording complaint, cause and corrections within maintenance tracking software.
- Knowledge and application of OSHA Haz Com; OSHA Lock Out Tag Out ; and OSHA fire protection regulations.
- Strong interpersonal skills are essential and must be able to effectively communicate at all levels.
- Common sense!
If you are looking to further your career in trucking and meet this qualifications, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resume.