Parts/Data Analyst Heavy Truck —Troy, Michigan
Parts/Data Analyst with knowledge in the Heavy-Duty Truck/Commercial/Construction parts industry to be part of our custom database, software, and network solutions to the Transportation and Equipment Industry. Position is responsible for utilizing industry knowledge and parts expertise for the purpose of data analysis and editing for our internet-based referencing program and database products. The position is remote.
- Technical knowledge in Heavy Duty Truck/Commercial/Construction parts industry
- Background in repair, maintenance, or parts counter/sales
- Ability to distinguish between various manufacturers’ parts
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Access and Sql.
- Knowledge of VMRS (Vehicle Maintenance Reporting Standards).
- Certification is a plus
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate complex ideas, decisions and issues among team members
Job Type: Contract
Monday to Friday
Heavy Duty Truck/Commercial: 3 years (Preferred)
Please send resumes to Franceda Bennett at: email@example.com