Parts Sales Job Description
Be a key employee at this growing company and part of this exciting opportunity in Central Massachusetts. Proven industry leadership and investors. A beautiful facility with easy access from all major highways. Top tier pay and benefits for the right person. Steady day shift and no weekends.
Parts Sales – We offer uncapped earnings, company vehicle, and competitive benefits.
We are a growing truck body dealership based in North Oxford, MA that offers employees a Mon-Fri work schedule, weekly pay with bonus incentives, a company truck for sales calls, a credit card to cover your expenses, and a great group of hardworking individuals to support your growth.
The Company: Environmental Equipment Sales and Service believes in family first and taking care of its employees. We’re building loyal customers by doing the right thing first and being open in our communication. Our area has been under-served and is ready to have a reliable dealership to partner with.
Pay: $50,000 – $85,000 per year
Environmental Equipment Sales & Service is a refuse and recycling equipment dealership supplying parts and service for New England based in North Oxford, MA.
We have a need for a positive, safety-minded mechanic apprentice to assist with repairs and upgrades to new and used waste equipment as well as other shop related functions.
We’re looking to add a parts salesperson to the team. The pay we’re offering includes a base salary commiserate with experience and a monthly bonus based on production.
Why Should You Apply?
- You’re ready for an opportunity with a growing company
- You’ve been successful in your current position without the acknowledgment you deserve.
- Your work/life balance isn’t in balance.
- You’re interested in an industry that never slows down and will never go away.
Job Requirements for the Parts Sales Position:
- To be successful in this position you will need a sales background as well as a mechanical aptitude.
- Cold calling is limited but an essential part of growing our customer base.
- Record keeping and data entry will be required to keep a database of calls and discussions on the road. Sales-force experience is a plus.
- Organization and planning are essential in this role. You will be allowed to complete your work as you see fit and will need to have a clear plan for your days. If you are a person who sets their own goals high and values personal achievement you will excel in this role.
- Produce increased revenue through sales of current inventory.
- Build relationships to become a trusted partner for our customer’s success.
- Develop growth opportunities with your customers. Find additional products or services we can offer to increase margin and revenue.
- Consistent feedback to management. As a growing dealership, we need to know how we can be adjusting to better serve our customer base.