IMI is seeking a Territory Rep to establish and manage extraordinary relationships at our top commercial tire dealers in Missouri, Arkansas, Mississippi, and Louisiana to increase profitability and drive sales. The successful Territory Rep is a charismatic, results-oriented road warrior who has the ability to effectively connect with others to orchestrate activities between Distributors, Dealers and Fleets and negotiate deals in the shop or in the board room. A true professional who seeks to understand customer needs and offer value-added solutions, while demonstrating the honesty and integrity of IMI’s core values.
- B2B sales skills and experience with a recent track record of successful results in selling a specific product or service and the ability to follow a structured sales process using strong questioning skills. Experience dealing with multiple locations is required; national account management experience preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with demonstrated success in prospecting, building and nurturing strong relationships with various buyer types.
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinking capabilities.
- Willing and able to travel independently (typically 3 days/week via car or air).
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record. Located within 1 hour from a major airport is a plus.
- Self-motivated, resourceful and able to operate independently to maintain focus and productivity while working from a home office.
- Knowledge and ability to operate standard office equipment including a PC, MS Office products and mobile communication devices. Proficiency with Power Point and Word is required. Excel and Salesforce are a plus.
- Ability to function within IMI’s Business Model which requires persistence and nurturing skills to succeed in longer term sales partnerships.
- Commercial Tire, Transportation, Trucking Industry and Fleet experience is highly preferred.
- Consistently deliver strong sales results to meet and exceed company revenue plans.
- Assess and build relationships and strategies with existing Key Accounts.
- Develop sales and prospecting plans to create fleet demand to enhance existing relationships and increase sales.
- Make sales calls to develop new business.
- Conduct high level business conversations with decision-makers to review ROI opportunities.
- Provide product training to include PowerPoint presentations and webinars.
IMI has been in business since 1973 and was created to increase profitability for commercial transportation service dealers, fleets, and OEMs. We innovate through scientific discovery, and deliver solutions borne from our customers’ experiences. IMI offers excellent benefits and values high standards, teamwork and customer service.
Check us out online at: www.imiproducts.com
- Competitive pay with salary, commission & profit-sharing components
- Affordable and robust medical, dental and vision insurance upon hire
- 401K with strong company match
- Profit sharing bonus program
- Paid Time Off and paid holidays
- Health club membership
- Company laptop, office supplies, and accessories provided
- Mobile phone stipend
- Corporate credit card for business expenses
- Paid TSA Pre-check for expedited travel screening
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Short-term & Long-term disability coverage
- Life insurance
To Apply: Email resume to: email@example.com
IMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer