Detroit MI, Indianapolis IN, Toledo OH
Salary Range: $90,000 starting salary + KPI incentive and car allowance
This position is in the Maintenance and Operations Department and reports primarily to the Director of Maintenance. The role will be responsible for the development of the Maintenance and Operations philosophy of Aim NationaLease and be committed to world-class customer service. In addition, the Regional Director of Maintenance will need to continue to direct and manage activities that will improve quality, safety, and productivity.
- Communicate, execute and hold others accountable for best practices as directed by service management.
- Implement new processes and initiatives.
- Collaborate with Service Managers, Supervisors, Lead technicians, Shift Supervisors, and all maintenance employees for the purpose of implementing and maintaining all service programs.
- Oversee customer retention campaigns including customer issues, promised delivery road call process/redirection and district feedback.
- Owner of new processes and initiatives including development of cost containment strategies in relation to overhead, parts, tires, labor and shop supplies.
- Ensure facilities and vehicles are maintained to Aim NationaLease and company standards.
- Perform and enforce facility audits, quality inspections, facility improvements and repairs as needed.
Benefits for Employee & Family:
- Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield Medical Coverage
- Dental and Vision
- 401K Company Match
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability
- Room for growth! Aim promotes from within!
- 3-5 years minimum experience in the trucking industry, transportation management, service management or related field.
- Computer/technology knowledge of Microsoft Office: Excel, Microsoft 365, Word, Power Point.
- Previous management experience.
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
- Ability to travel as needed.
Aim Transportation Solutions is a Top 25 Logistics Company! We are family-owned and financially strong. Aim Transportation Solutions has been in business for over 40 years and has grown to 1,000+ employees providing service nationwide. For more information about Aim Transportation Solutions, visit www.aimntls.com.