- Hiring experienced diesel technicians/mechanics
- New local management
- This will be considered a Technician II. It requires two years of experience. Examples of job responsibilities could include performing mechanical work on various types of tractors and trailers
- Our shops are locally ran where there is s sense of ownership and camaraderie, where everyone helps each other
- We provide you with almost everything you need including uniforms, safety boots and glasses. When working in cold or hot weather we provide clothing that accommodates the environment
- Ruan ensures our technicians have access to the latest diagnostic technology and training to utilize the equipment
- Paid training
- Tool and work boot reimbursement
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
- Certification from a diesel mechanic trade school preferred (or equivalent experience).
- Ability to pass Ruan certification tests.
- Class A CDL preferred.
- Candidate must pass a pre-employment physical and drug screen.
- Transmission, engine and diagnostic experience required.
- Welding experience preferred.
Click Here to Apply
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off (PTO) and 401(k) retirement plan with employer match
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- Opportunities to learn and advance into management positions
- Tools are are kept up-to-date with the shop providing specialty tools that are needed
- Company paid ongoing training opportunities
- Prescription safety glasses
- PPE provided for job requirements
- Monthly safety training
- Paid ASE certifications
- Referral bonuses
- Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826