- Newly added $3,000 sign-on bonus!
- Newly added $3,000 referral bonus!
- Experienced diesel technicians/mechanics
- No Weekends
- This position will be classified as a Technician II and requires at least one year of experience. Examples of job responsibilities could include changing oil, performing break jobs, fixing wheel seals all with supervision from a lead technician.
- Our shops are locally ran where there is s sense of ownership and camaraderie
- We provide you with almost everything you need including uniforms, safety boots and glasses. When working in cold or hot weather we provide clothing that accommodates the environment.
- Ruan ensures our technicians have access to the latest diagnostic technology and training to utilize the equipment
- Tool and workboot reimbursement
- Work on late-model equipment and have hands-on opportunities using the latest technology
- Uniforms provided
- Paid training with opportunity for advancement!
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
Ask us about our Top Tech competition! Hands on competition where the top 10 qualifiers are flown to Des Moines, IA, to compete in the finals. Based on 11 skill stations and ranked on predetermined actions, we then send the top three qualifiers to the TMC Super Tech national competition!
- Certification from a diesel mechanic trade school preferred (or equivalent experience).
- Ability to pass Ruan certification tests.
- Class A CDL preferred.
- Candidate must pass a pre-employment physical and drug screen.
- Transmission, engine and diagnostic experience required.
- Welding experience preferred.