- Guaranteed 40 hour work week!
- Performing routine preventative maintenance inspections!
- $20-$28/hr based on experience!
- Paid training
- Work boot reimbursement program
- Tool reimbursement program
- Completing state and federal inspections!
- Diagnosing mechanical problems using charts, technical manuals, diagnostic equipment and experience!
- Certification from a diesel mechanic trade school preferred (or equivalent experience).
- Ability to pass Ruan certification tests.
- Class A CDL preferred.
- Candidate must pass a pre-employment physical and drug screen.
- Transmission, engine and diagnostic experience required.
- Welding experience preferred.
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off (PTO) and 401(k) retirement plan with employer match
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- Opportunities to learn and advance into management positions
- Tools are kept up-to-date with the shop providing specialty tools that are needed
- Company paid ongoing training opportunities
- Prescription safety glasses
- PPE provided for job requirements
- Monthly safety training
- Paid ASE certifications
- Referral bonuses
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826
Here’s a chance to touch a variety of industries and many parts of the country and you don’t have to leave Plymouth, MN. Routine preventative maintenance leads to three very important things: Safely, efficiently, and on time. This can’t happen without our skilled Diesel Mechanics, which contribute to the very core of our mission. Join Ruan and make a difference not only in the company, but our customers who serve a variety of industries that touch every part of the country. This is a great opportunity to start a rewarding career, build financial stability and have time to do the things you love.Click Here to Apply