New Feature at TMC's 2021 Spring Meeting!
TMC Virtual Roundtables & TMC Virtual Welcome & Help Desk
Powered By NetworkTables.
TMC Virtual Roundtables bring together small groups of fleet and service providers using NetworkTables in an intimate virtual setting!
- Roundtables are 30-60 minutes in length and present attendees relevant technical information about specific products and services and an opportunity to provide direct feedback.
- Up to 10 fleet and service provider participants can be seated at each roundtable and seats are available as first-come, first-served.
- If a table you’re interested in becomes full, simply request a seat at the corresponding "Waitlist Table" and you will be notified by email if a seat becomes available.
- TMC Virtual Welcome & Help Desk on NetworkTables will serve as an attendee and member informational resource just as it traditionally does at in-person TMC events.
- Welcome & Help Desk timeslots are 30 minutes in length and provide attendees an opportunity to ask any questions on the current or upcoming meetings or webinars, TMC membership, TMC Connect, and other helpful TMC tools within a small group format of 5 attendees.
- First-Time Attendees are encouraged to participate, but these tables are open to all attendees.
If you have any questions, contact TMC at firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 838-1763.
Virtual Roundtables Descriptions
"The Future of Maintenance - A Conversation For Fellow Fleet Experts"
Join in on the fun for an insightful and casual round-table hosted by the team at Pitstop, a fleet maintenance software that predicts vehicle failures before they happen. We'll be discussing everything from industry trends, leveraging data from current assets to the future of fleet maintenance. Hear from your fellow fleet managers to gain insightful tips and tricks on how to optimize your operations and have the opportunity to ask questions about Pitstop's leading predictive technology that is helping thousands of fleets avoid costly repairs and reduce downtime.
“World’s First Cordless Tire Buffer: Milwaukee Tool - Improving Productivity & Safety in Flat Repair & Wheel Maintenance”
Join Milwaukee Tool’s Product Management & Sales team for a reveal of the World’s First Cordless Low Speed Tire Buffer designed for the Tire Repair Industry. Attendees will have a chance for an in-depth discussion on this innovative new product, demo opportunity, and a look at other Milwaukee® solutions designed for the Tire Industry.
“Let’s Talk About Improving the Driver Experience”
John Adami with NWHD invites fleets to join a conversation about spec’ing cabs for comfort and safety. In addition to Hadley’s SmartValve system, we are looking for feedback on the new ROI Cabmate cab suspension from Link Mfg., breakthrough technology designed to greatly reduce cab noise and vibration.