TMC's 2022 Annual Meeting & Transportation Technology Exhibition
March 7-10, 2022 | Orange County Convention Center, Orlando, Fla.
The Technology & Maintenance Council Annual Meeting & Transportation Technology Exhibition is home to trucking’s leading fleet professionals, vehicle manufacturers, and component suppliers – it is North America’s premier technical conference for trucking, and an event you should attend to stay current on industry practices.
Equipment and technology professionals can leverage the technical expertise of TMC’s membership at the industry’s most innovative educational sessions covering all aspects of vehicle maintenance and design. This is a meeting planned by fleets, for fleets.
Highlights of the TMC Annual Meeting & Transportation Technology Exhibition include:
- TMC Shop Talk — a free-form discussion on equipment issues attended by hundreds of fleet professionals.
- TMC’s Town Meeting and Fleet Operators’ Forum — learn how to resolve troubling equipment issues.
- TMC’s Study Groups and Task Forces — participate in voluntary standards-setting efforts. From brakes to bearings, from scanners to software, TMC’s Study Groups and Task Forces cover it all.
- TMC’s Transportation Technology Exhibition — gain knowledge during the industry’s most informative technical event, which makes available to attendees the best minds on equipment issues in the trucking industry.
- TMC’s Future Truck Initiative — create industry standards for future truck technology and equipment to ensure the truck of the future is one that is the most efficient to operate and maintain.
There’s simply no other venue that offers so much information on how to maximize fleet performance and efficiency. It’s the one-stop shop for fleet education, supported by the industry’s only member-driven best practices!
This year TMC is holding sessions with a special emphasis on fuel efficiency and the U.S. Department of Energy’s SuperTruck program, as well as a special track dedicated to electric vehicle issues.